Unicorn Soup began in late July. Over the last six months, Jim and I have been lucky enough to have some really thoughtful and supportive readers–some of you have even been nice enough to comment on our work. Sincerely, thank you.
We’ve also had our share of bizarre spam. Below is a collection of some of our favorite pieces (note all typos were included in the spam):
- “Superior thinnkig demonstrated above. Thanks!” (I’m always guilty of superior thinnkig)
- “If my pbroelm was a Death Star, this article is a photon torpedo.” (Nerd spam)
- “I’ve been surfing on-line more than 3 hours as of late, but I never found any interesting article like yours. It?s beautiful price sufficient for me. In my view, if all website owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the internet can be a lot more helpful than ever before.” (I love the word salad spam, the sound my brain makes as I try to put it together is troubling though.)
- “Ever find anything out regarding irvine orthodontist “ (I’d go with Dr. Paine)
- “advertising” (Honest and to the point.)
- Thought I might add this “If most of us are ashamed of shabby clothes and shoddy furniture, let us be more ashamed of shabby ideas and shoddy philosophies… It would be a sad situation if the wrapper were better than the meat wrapped inside it.” – Albert Einstein (OMG PHILOSOPHY SPAM)
- I will immediately clutch your rss as I can not to find your email subscription hyperlink or e-newsletter service. Do you have any? Please let me recognize in order that I may subscribe. Thanks. (Whoa! I just met you keep your hands off my rss)
Whenever I feel a little low, I know I can browse our spam folder for a pick me up.
In other news, our Podcast with the gents over at TWXXD will post sometime next week. I’d also like to direct all my Magic the Gathering pals over to our friend Javis at Legacy-Control. Especially those of you who’ve played the card game of Magic–this is your strip.
Time for some double fisted addictive gaming–SWTOR and Words with Friends here I come. Is that the gaming equivalent of a speedball?