In case you are planning on entertaining strumpets– they prefer french toast, or so I’ve been told.
In news unrelated to breakfast themed malapropisms, Skyrim needs a warning label. Along the lines of the Surgeon General’s warning on cigarettes. Here are my suggestions:
- Caution: Skyrim May be Hazardous to Your Relationships
- SURGEON GENERAL’S WARNING: Skyrim Causes Ceaseless Daydreams And Discontent With Reality, Hemorrhoids, and the Acceptance of Hotpockets as “Food”
- SURGEON GENERAL’S WARNING: Quitting Skyrim Now Greatly Reduces Risks You’ll Spend the Next Two Hours Organizing Virtual Bookshelves.
- SURGEON GENERAL’S WARNING: Playing Skyrim By a Pregnant Women May Result in Injury, a Hormonal Rant About How She Should Have Married Larry, And Significantly Lower Chance of Fathering Children Again.
- SURGEON GENERAL’S WARNING: Skyrim Is Everything You’ve Ever Wanted In a Game. If You’ve Read Any Steinbeck–You Know It’ll Wind-up Destroying You.
Think about it Surgeon General.